Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Stress Stress Stress

Lately I am feeling very deflated. In fact, almost picturesquely so since my posture has also gotten a lot worse.

Most of it has to do with my bad habit of skipping classes and then having to cram right before tests (which I am doing now) - academic pressure I suppose. On the other hand though, it's also small things - stuff like not being able to get the rhythm right on a song I'm trying to play, not eating right, sleeping right or not having saved as much money as I would have hoped by this stage. Also, I got an appalling grade for a recent assignment.

Little unrelated things that all work together to sort of drag you down further and further. Until something comes along and you nearly explode at it.

Like the leather passport wallet I bought for the end of the year, which came in the mail today, and isn't leather at all.

I was really looking forward to it too. : (

So what to do? I called a friend and ranted and raged for a bit. Of course, it solved none of my problems.

But things always work out in the end.
Do all that you can, and accept the things you can't change - I paraphrase the sermon.

Also I am told, that it helps if you imagine yourself five years from now - all your current troubles will fall away.

Tomorrow I will take my assignment to my tutor and do exercises for the tests that I have coming up, hopefully I'll also get a reply from the place I bought the leather wallet from.
As for now, I think I'll read some Kirkegaard.

Photo credit: http://www.gadgetgrow.jp/html/gallery/index.shtml
Arimura Ryutaro for Gadget Grow

[Because I know the majority of people who stumble across this place only stop by for the pictures ^^]

No comments:

Post a Comment