Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Years Eve 11:44pm 2010

Two years ago, I wished for happiness, last year I wished for no regrets. For the coming year, I want to improve. I want to become someone I am happy with. I want to improve everything.

I still procrastinate, I still feel sad. But slowly I hope to succeed beyond these traits.

I will do as much as I can, because that is all I can do.

Right now, I am tired and it is hard to think. Because this year was really wonderful (mosty), perhaps I am still clinging to it.

Next year, I want to turn around and say "I did well this year", and "I am satisfied with what I've accomplished".

Last year, I said I would no onger let life's opportunities pass me by, that I wanted to do something with my life. I said "Don't hesitate and Go, you only have one life, so live every day with no regrets."

Looking back, I am proud of what I have accomplished, of what I have learned, of who I have turned into. I studied well, I fell, it hurt, I got to work and I made some money. But above all, I made good memories.
Beautiful memories.

This year will be the next step:

DON'T HESITATE AND GO FORWARD.

Because each small step means no regrets, and improvement and becoming something better than what I am.

["don't hesitate and go" borrowed from Miyavi]

No comments:

Post a Comment