I'll have a few weeks break around June - July, and my birthday is the weekend of the first week back at uni.
I'm thinking of going overseas. But I'm not sure what to do...
- Dreamworld, waterfront hotels and smoking on beaches at night in Australia.
- Working, saving, ESPs and poetic justice with PS Company Tour 2011 in Japan. (mid-July)
- Midnight flights after exams, long-admired basses and Plastic Tree Summer Tour 2011 in Japan. (22 June)
- Reliving things, shopping and awkward situations in China.
- Redoing things properly, family and Chinatown in SF/LA in California.
- New things, photography and cabs in New York.
- Squandering time and money, meeting friends and smoking on beaches at night in Wellington, NZ.
- Wasting money, "living it up while you can" and spinning statues in Auckland, NZ.
- Hotel room with all-night-long-movie-marathon and room service in the morning with friends.
- Drinking and clubbing and losing my mind.