Friday, August 5, 2011

Dear Mom

I found a good quote today.

We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once”.

It means something like: every day that we do not dance is a day that we have wasted.

But dance does not mean to dance to music. It means to live, enjoy and be happy.


Please do not always always think of [insert name here] while you are on your trip. He would want you to enjoy yourself.

In the future, you will definitely go on another trip together, but until then, no matter the sad things in life, you should dance every day!


There are many things that you cannot control or change.

But if you always think about what you do not have, what you cannot do, what you wish you had, life becomes very painful and heavy to carry.

Sometimes looking on the bright side or counting what you have does not help.


Instead, maybe you should think that “I am the sum of my experiences”

Every bad thing that has happened to me has changed me, made me who I am at this moment, so I am grateful.

Without those bad things, I would not be who I am today.

Who I am today is a Good Person.


If bad things happen to you, just think – maybe they are here so that you can become a better person.

Or maybe as a test to see how you will react.


Think, “if my life were a book, what kind of story do I want to tell?”



I don’t know why I wrote that for you.

I seem to think about these things a lot these days.

Try to have fun on your trip, I will see you when you get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment