Saturday, August 27, 2011

I've Lost My Glove

This is a plea to everyone in Auckland:
If you find the left hand of a pair of reddish brown leather gloves lined in wool, please let me know.
I've just left mine on a late-night bus and I don't think I'll ever see it again.

It is a souvenir from my parents, so if you find it, please please please get in touch with me! I will be happy to post a reward.

And just in case I never find it,

This is a plea to anyone in Italy:
If you are able to go to the
Martelli Glove Factory
Via Por Santa Maria, 18/r
FIRENZE (Italy)

http://www.martelligloves.it/

And can buy me a pair of gloves in size 8, please also contact me.
I will be happy to pay for the gloves + paypal fees + international shipping + payment for your services.

Thank you to anyone who can help out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment